Sunday, May 02, 2010

Still waiting for the city of Revere to do anything

There is a notice on the elevator, printed by someone in the building warning people not to drink the water. The note is written in English only, so our non English speaking residents are screwed. I keep checking the city's web page, and mayors office to see if they have anything about the water crisis. Nothing, it's like it never happened.

I have called the Mayors office today, I know it's Sunday, but this is a crisis. I expect some one to be on the ball. I will be checking in with the Housing Authority in the morning to see if they have any plans to help their tenants.

I am just to incensed to write more today. I am both angry and disappointed in my city.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment, come back any time. Bring friends.

Just the fur, no beach

    follow me on Twitter