Friday, June 04, 2010

From Twitter 06-03-2010



After beating the network with a stick I have concluded the problem lies not with the network but with the laptop.
Just checking in having a great time reading today. Seeing a major line of thunderstorms approaching. I plan on sitting & watching it rain
Took Byron for a walk, it's still hot but very very windy. I can feel the storm coming. Not looking forward to another block of storms
I've decided, I will put together the last book shelf after the Red Sox game. Then make shelf labels.
Oh my tummy hurts dinner did not agree with me. I can already hear the thunder, expect the rain soon. B already had a walk & is in hiding


Tweets copied by twittinesis.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment, come back any time. Bring friends.

Just the fur, no beach

    follow me on Twitter