Friday, June 18, 2010

From Twitter 06-17-2010



Dog knocked over bottle of #shout last night, all on the floor none left in bottle. Did not plan on cleaning the floor must admit it shines
Called a computer repair place to come over and help me figure out why my wireless keeps dropping out & how to set up the print network.
Dang this waiting thing is annoying. So very annoying
This made me laugh http://bit.ly/9iOjWb because to me organizing my book cases means you know putting books on them. Lots & lots of books
Just realized I got my days mixed up. Geek repair is tomorrow. Arg!!!!! Oh well, at least I got more books correctly placed on book shelves
Yesterday I got take out pizza, don't feel like cooking again today, Maybe I'll have something out of the freezer. I'll shop tomorrow.
Dear ESPN ABC. I would like to watch the basket ball game, not the people in the stands. If they are not on the paint I DON'T care
Turned off the basketball game, the refs are handing the came to the Lakers


Tweets copied by twittinesis.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment, come back any time. Bring friends.

Just the fur, no beach

    follow me on Twitter