Monday, August 23, 2010

Fun links I want to share

Just had to share a few silly things today.

Yes it has been a while since we have seen Darth Vader and friends selling product. But, in honor of things once past, lets take a trip down memory lane. Back when Darth Vader pitchman.

Continuing on our Syfy theme and in honor of no special reason. Here are Syfy's favorite homosexual characters in Science Fiction.

Johnny Damon might be returning to the Boston Red Sox. Still not sure how I feel about that.

One of my favorite web pages, where we the consumer gets to bite big business back.

Mostly, I want every one to look at the Darth Vader pitchman link. I love me some M&M's right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment, come back any time. Bring friends.

Just the fur, no beach

    follow me on Twitter