Friday, March 18, 2011

A quiet Thursday

I spent the day catching up on stuff. Dishes are done, laundry is sorted and ready to launder. Trash got taken out, table got cleaned. Sadly Byron and Purrball decided to wrestle on the bed, which some how managed to rip my sheets. Darn, I just washed them about a week ago, I think, not sure. Any way...

Tomorrow should be a busy day. It is the last day I can pay my car excise tax. Today is Evacuation Day in Suffolk county so city hall was closed. Tomorrow they are only open until noon. If I don't pay my taxes the city will report me to the Registry and my drivers license gets pulled. Not my idea of a good thing. Also have to pay my car insurance. Going to set the alarm for 8am, and hope the dog and cat don't kill my new alarm clock.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment, come back any time. Bring friends.

Just the fur, no beach

    follow me on Twitter