Monday, May 30, 2011

Noises on

Since about 5 pm there have been an assorted number of bangs coming from the beach. Byron does not like the noise and he has been hiding on and off all day. Sometimes under the bed, sometimes under the table. I'm not comfortable with him hiding under the table because the table is a three leg folding table. If he knocks into the folding leg, he will bring the table down on top of him.

Dinner tonight is just peanut butter and marshmallow fluff. It's to hot to cook and I did the dishes this morning so I don't want to fill the sink with dishes again so soon. So far 2,603 people are cool with the Red Sox moving their Saturday June 4th game to 1pm since the Bruins are playing at 7pm Red Sox on facebook I voted yes, just so I don't have to run back and forth between two televisions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment, come back any time. Bring friends.

Just the fur, no beach

    follow me on Twitter