Thursday, June 09, 2011

Errands, tired books.

What a busy day. Swung over to the doctors office this morning. She has been having me check in once every 6 weeks since my Dad died. Agreed to drop the amount of Prozac I have been on, dropping back to 40mg each day. I can't get her to agree to take me off of a second antidepressant, I take it at night and it is suppose to help me sleep.

Then I went over to housing and grabbed my paper work back. I needed to bring copies of them to the IRS office and since I had sent him the originals I needed them back. I am going to copy them here and send them back next week. He has not even done the calculations for annual income yet. It's just a simple algorithm, I already did half his work for him! Really, the memo I attached to the forms has every thing he needs. But, he insists on doing all that himself. I guess he has the right to review the paper work himself, but I am concerned that when he does run the numbers he might want to increase my rent, and decided to pro rate it to cover the months since he has had the paper work. I have to send in my rental renewal information in April, and my rent is suppose to be modified in May. Well it's June and they have not changed any thing yet. He use to have an assistant who did most of this work for him, but she has been let go. She was great, she gave people a copy of the short form she made to help her with the calculations. I just have to remind myself that I am not a normal tenant of this facility.

Having Nightwing here this week has been so very fun. One of the speakers at the conference she is attending is Laurel Thatcher Ulrich, who wrote the wonderful "Well behaved Woman Seldom Make History" Her newest book out in paperback is "A Midwife's Tale" and Nightwing got me a signed copy!!!!! That so rocks,

Started the process of moving my bank account away from Citizen's Bank and over to the smaller East Boston Savings Bank. It was quite a pain in the ass, but well worth it for the reduction of fees and better personal service. I am so jealous of the woman who helped me out. She has an autoimmune disease, and a husband who has stuck with her. She has a real winner there, if only more woman could be that lucky.

Just going to sit for a bit. Byron was a very good boy today, staying just out of the office at housing and curling up and falling asleep at the bank. It has been to hot to put his vest on him so I think today I am going to write Service Dog in big letters on his leash. Not that any one asks for proof, which I have, but just in case. I always carry his license, and service dog vest with me where ever we go. He was so adorable as we were leaving the bank, there was a little girl who wanted to pet him, so he sat down and turned his head away. Once he did that she felt comfortable petting him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment, come back any time. Bring friends.

Just the fur, no beach

    follow me on Twitter