Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Byron saved my life last night

I was sound asleep and it was around 2am. Byron started jumping on the bed, barking at me and pulling at my shirt. As I woke up I realized I was about to throw up! Not something you want to do while asleep. I have no clue how he knew, it is something we never trained for, he just KNEW! I rushed into the bathroom and well you know.

All the time, from the moment I jumped out of bed until I returned to bed. Byron stuck by me! He could not do any thing more than he already did, but wow he had already done so much.

Today is going to be a clean the apartment day, bring boxes back to storage doing dishes and laundry. I need a quiet day after yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment, come back any time. Bring friends.

Just the fur, no beach

    follow me on Twitter