Friday, July 08, 2011

Getting a bit pissed off at On Point

Werewolves and Zombies

I just called into On Point wanting to make a comment that genre fiction has been around for a long time and these to mainstream writers who decided to stick a toe in the genre waters are not creating a new form of writing. First the call screener said he would "pass my comment on" and hung up. So I called back in, and this time he said "I said I would pass it on, but I don't think we will have time to get to your comment"


Pretty much the screener was saying - they were not taking calls like mine. So I guess if you already know genre fiction exists you are not welcome on On Point.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment, come back any time. Bring friends.

Just the fur, no beach

    follow me on Twitter