Thursday, October 13, 2011

Pictures from the surgery

So lets start with a picture of a sleeping Purrball taken while Byron was at the Vets. She enjoyed having the couch almost all to her self









This is Byron when he got back to the house yesterday, He so does not enjoy wearing the collar. His good ear was pinned in the collar so I loosened it enough so it was free.










It took him a while to figure out that he could not just walk around the house. 

Right now he is laying on the floor, he sleeps a little then wakes up, rearranges himself and goes to sleep again. I had to lift him up on the couch yesterday and put him on the bed with me last night.  He has not eaten much, and in my personal experience the day after a major surgery is a rest day, more than a food day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment, come back any time. Bring friends.

Just the fur, no beach

    follow me on Twitter