Monday, October 24, 2011

TinHilda finds a new home

Went down to Plymouth at noon to pick up my Mom, I made it there in time for lunch so the 4 of us sat down to eat. Byron has been given his own personal bowl and he goes right to it when we get in the house. I brought him in to see my Mom's mom, I gets up along the side of the bed and she just pats his head.   It was funny, when she heard a new voice (mine) was was told that I had arrived, she asked "Did she bring her dog?"  I had brought my Halloween stuff with me, because Mom was going to go through it and see if she wanted to hang any of it. She like TinHilda and I put that up on her porch. TinHilda When we got back from grocery shopping. Mom went on a major restocking trip, lots of meat, bread, and staples. Me, I grabbed a pack of mini cereal boxes, and toilet paper.  I can't do a lot of shopping at BJ's, while the prices are low I would have to carry a cooler to bring it home. So for me, I just like to wander the aisles looking at what the have for sale.  I need to replace my garlic press, I went looking for it last night and could not find it. I went to the hairdressers and got my roots dyed. I felt kind of selfish wasting money on me, when I owe so much money to the Vet for Byron. But I needed the positive feeling of getting my hair done. My hairdresser is nice, she keeps forgetting how thick my mane is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment, come back any time. Bring friends.

Just the fur, no beach

    follow me on Twitter