Wednesday, November 09, 2011

The things I collect

Any thing not nailed down.

- An amazing collection of friends, but in real life and some I only know via Live Journal but who I have built a real human connection.

- Barbie dolls - Ya that's a given.  The Ken collection

The Barbie doll that looks most like me

- Books, I have the entire Dewey system on the wall behind my head.

books

- Bradley dolls - Kind of cute play dolls from the 50's Designed not to be play things, Instead to be the fancy doll of a teen or adult female.



- Horses Be they Breyer's or My Little Ponies or Barbie I love having them. They remind me of the horse my Uncle Bob kept a my Grandmothers house. Her name was Debbie Do and she was so much fun to hang out with.



- While it was not planned this way, I do have a lot of shoes, and clothing, and formal wear.


My bad, I forgot one collection

skulls

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment, come back any time. Bring friends.

Just the fur, no beach

    follow me on Twitter