Wednesday, November 12, 2008

A rare links post

Because these are the things that have kept me from my chores all day.

A group in Salt Lake City wants to add a monument to a local park. Right next to the ten commandants, they wish to put up their own religions seven suggestions.
seven suggestions


The Boston Red Sox have offered to do their bit to hold down the cost of living. They announced today that they will not raise ticket prices at the park this year. First time in I lost track of how many years. Since they already have the most expensive tickets in baseball I don't have a lot of hope that the average, stayed with them through the bad years fan will be getting into the park any time soon.

red sox tickets

The Salvation Army is bringing it red kettles out early this year. Last year I wrote about how important the Salvation Army was to my family when my grandfather died. They brought my father home from the military before he could be shipped out to Korea, helped him to get a job, helped my grandmother keep her family together. Without them, there would be no me. Please help them this year, I know I will.

my personal journal

salvation army kettles

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment, come back any time. Bring friends.

Just the fur, no beach

    follow me on Twitter